In recent years, the labeling machine has been widely used in different fields due to its high actual effect and high precision, and it has also provided a lot of convenience for the packaging and labeling of commodities. Today, BEILT will lead you to explore the knowledge of labeling machines. Interested partners may wish to take three minutes to visit with me.
Labeling Machine Basics
A labeling machine is a device that attaches rolls of self-adhesive paper labels (paper or metal foil) to PCBs, products, or designated packaging. Labeling machines are an integral part of modern packaging. At present, the types of labeling machines produced in my country are gradually increasing, and the technical level has also been greatly improved. It has transformed from the backward state of manual and semi-automatic labeling to the mode of automatic high-speed labeling machines that have occupied a huge market.
Regarding the labeling machine, the following article introduces its operation skills, which can help you make better use of the labeling machine. The partners who need to check it out by themselves:
The labeling machine has a wide range of applications, which can meet the full or semi-circle labeling of round bottles. Label switching between bottles is simple and easy to adjust; label overlap is high, and the correcting mechanism bypasses label tape, the label does not run, label position is in three directions of x/y/z and eight degrees of freedom inclination Adjustable, no dead angle adjustment, large label overlap.
Labeling machine operation precautions
If the labeling machine equipment is operated incorrectly, it will also lead to risks. Therefore, in order to use the labeling machine for better safety, the labeling machine manufacturer BEILT recommends that you pay attention to the following aspects:
1. Before operating the labeling machine, check the various fields of the labeling machine equipment. Before the equipment is working, be sure to use the appropriate raw materials and prepare properly in advance, because if the raw materials do not meet the equipment specifications and models, it is likely to cause the equipment to be terminated.
2. In the process of operating the labeling machine, the concentration should be concentrated, the clothes should be suitable, the clothes and trousers should not be loose, and there are various chains, belts, and diamond ring decorations, to avoid clothes, trousers, and small pendants, which are coiled by the equipment, In addition, if the female worker has long hair, please tie it up, do not wear hair, and should bring a sun hat.
3. Safeguards should be carried out. Hands, arms, and other parts of the body must leave the running part of the labeling machine. The body should not exceed the safety range. , be sure to apply safeguards first.
About the labeling machine, The following article introduces its purchase precautions in detail, and interested partners can check it out:
Several methods of using labeling machine equipment to avoid aging
In the whole process of using the labeling machine, you can choose some methods to prevent the equipment from aging, as shown below:
1. For the labeling machine with low application frequency, it can be removed regularly for maintenance, and at the same time, it can be connected to the switching power supply to make it rotate at a high speed two times so that it does not affect the internal components. Checking also reduces the route aging rate.
2. After the equipment is used for a long time, many parts, such as transmission gears, rolling bearings, and transmissions, are very prone to rust and damage. Regularly wipe the grease to ensure that each component is silky smooth.
3. When the labeling machine equipment is temporarily idle, the switching power supply should be unplugged and covered with a dust cloth to prevent dust from falling on it. In addition, decontamination should be carried out regularly in the high-temperature zone to ensure operation. reliability.
Well, the above is the whole content of the labeling machine operation and anti-aging brought to you by BEILT today. I hope the above content can help you use the labeling machine better. For more information, please refer to the following: